From here you can go to submit, monitor and manage any responses to your individual Needs requests.
For example, if we can make it so a User will be able to check boxes and possible add a few key words should make it easy for them move through a form. This information will match up with the Vendor/User’s profile and will be used to score the match and make it easier for the Vendor/User to see if there is an opportunity.
Here are a few possible ways that I could see a marketing company using the Needs portion of the site.
- Assume that the above table was created for Marketing and included the services normally associated with a Marketing firm and a User goes in and
- Enters a Need Name
- Selects Marketing (Industry)
- And checks Check Channel, Digital, Brand and Content Strategies (Strategies)
- Seeking New Marketing Firm (Keyword)
- Sends the request
- You Based on the Scoring you receive the request and you see this is what the User is looking for (I would like to add the senders Industry to the request as well)
- You have the choice to Reject or State that you are Interested. By stating you’re Interested the Sender is notified and can immediately view your profile.
- Would this provide more information that a Simply Contact Us form?
- Another possible use could be if you needed a short term Graphic Artist you could create a need request for that.
- As a Need can either be a product or service you could send Need looking for;
- Shop your insurance or benefit plans
- Look for Office Supplies
- Look for Office Space